Wednesday, October 2, 2013

It's In The Bag { Featuring Caroline Tran }

 I don't know about you but I have a little bit of a hard time to get my diaper bag ready, I always want to put everything and then some in it ( I know I'm a first time mom, and I never have enough stuff in that bag!) and I always wondered what other moms have in their diaper bags, so I'm featuring here what the famous photographer Caroline Tran have in hers.

Diaper bag


The Bag:

Boxy Backpack | Tea on the Thames by Petunia Pickle Bottom
“My husband, Jonathan, ends up having to carry it and gets compliments all the time! I love the way it looks on him.”

What’s Inside:

1) Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers
2) Flip Camera: “Just in case so that we don’t miss a moment!”
3) Pampers Sensitive Wipes
4) Tide to Go Pen
5) Hooter Hiders Nursing Cover in Nest
6) Sophie the Giraffe
7) Grandpa style sweater
8) Ella’s Kitchen Organic Baby Food
9) Cornstarch Dumbbell Rattle by Green Sprouts
10) Lollacup: “The best sippy/straw cup. Cute and functional!”

source: On to baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

some_text