Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Maternity Fashion {Street Style 2}

Checking out the blog Tres Chic Mama I found some really cute maternity street style that I would love to share here with you. Who said that just because you are preggo you can't look hot?


Maternity Fashion {Street Style 2}

Maternity Fashion {Street Style 2}

Maternity Fashion {Street Style 2}

Maternity Fashion {Street Style 2}

Maternity Fashion {Street Style 2}

Maternity Fashion {Street Style 2}

Maternity Fashion {Street Style 2}

Maternity Fashion {Street Style 2}



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I DEFINITELY did not feel hot when I was prego. And I for sure didn't wear such cute clothes as the outfits you found. It was pretty much sweats and baggy tee's as much as possible! lol Stopped by to thank you for linking up with The Collective, hope to see you back next week :)

    ReplyDelete

some_text