Thursday, March 13, 2014

Baby Products That I Am Obsessed With.

Here are a few of my latest obsessing in baby products. Here you will find a selection of a few of my favorites shops too.




Must have baby products, new trend

1- Sweet Little Nursery - I know it look suspicious but I'm truly in love with this new elephant design in silver paint.
2- Aden + Anais - Have you ever touched heaven? Well that's what it feels like when you touch this super soft bamboo fabric swaddle blanket.
3- Little Adi & Co - I mean, it can't get any cuter than this.
4- Gingiber - They recently open their shop and the products that they have there is to die for.
5 - Milk & Masuki - They just make it really hard for you to pick just one.
6 - SugarPlum Lane - One of my favorites shop on Etsy.
7- Freshly Picked - The best baby shoes ever, never falls out and is cute as a button.


No comments:

Post a Comment

some_text